Whether you are currently leading large agile teams in government or industry – or are on a career trajectory that will one day take you there – AgileCxO offers numerous opportunities throughout the year to help you learn including:
- The BIG AGILE Retrospective, September 27th in Washington, DC
- Agile Leadership Webinars by AgileCxO Transformation Partners
- “Introduction to the Agile Performance Holarchy” delivered by AgileCxO and our Transformation Partners
- “The Root of All Agile,” a broad overview of Agile delivered by our Transformation Partners
- “The Agile Learning Experience,” a two-day intensive AgileCxO course delivered by our Transformation Partners for agile leaders
If your company is interested in expanding their business and conducting Agile assessments and training, consider becoming a licensed AgileCxO Transformation Partner. Once you are a partner, your team members can advance their careers as certified APH Instructors, Assessors, and Coaches.
AgileCxO offers training and certification classes, based on the Agile Performance Holarchy® Model, to help you grow your business and guide your clients to successfully transform, including:
- Training for APH Instructors, Assessors, and Coaches
- Certifications for APH Instructors, Assessors, and Coaches
Steps to Advancing Your Career with AgileCxO
Your training path for certification with AgileCxO consists of four steps:
Contact us to get started on the path to advancing your career as a certified APH Instructor, Assessor, and Coach!