Certifications for Agile Organizations
Organizations can successfully achieve Agile Performance Holarchy® (APH) Certification by demonstrating that they effectively establish agile values and have proactively selected and implemented a set of ceremonies and techniques that meet the objectives as defined in the Agile Performance Holarchy model.
As an APH Certified Organization, you will have improved the organization’s ability to:
- Demonstrate agile values while empowering self-organization.
- Build great products while sustaining agility and integrity.
- Establish a behavioral architecture for healthy self-organizing teams.
- Support agile values, drive incremental improvements, and ensure high quality products.
- Build strong partnerships with customers, and sustain an agile vision for product and service delivery.
- Provide an infrastructure for successful enterprise agility.
APH assessments are conducted by certified APH assessors who work for AgileCxO Transformation Partners, who will help you benchmark organizational performance against three performance levels: Adopting, Transforming, and Mastering.
To learn more about becoming an APH Certified Organization, contact us.