Certifications for Agile Organizations
Agile Certification for your organization demonstrates to your prospects, customers, and team that you are serious about building Great Agile, and that you know how to do it successfully at scale. It tells your customers that you can reliably deliver the products they need, when they need them.
Organizations can achieve Agile Performance Holarchy® (APH) Certification by demonstrating that they effectively establish agile values and proactively adopt the behaviors, ceremonies and techniques that meet the objectives and outcomes in the APH Model.
As an APH Certified Organization, you will have demonstrated that you:
- Have successfully embraced agile values that empower teams and promote self-organization.
- Build great products while sustaining agility and integrity.
- Have established a behavioral architecture for healthy self-organizing teams.
- Support agile values, drive incremental improvements, and ensure high quality products.
- Build strong partnerships with customers ands suppliers, and sustain an agile vision for product and service delivery.
- Built an governance infrastructure that transforms leadership and places teams in center.
- Are truly agile and can prove it.
APH Assessments are conducted by trained and certified APH Assessors employed by licensed AgileCxO Transformation Partners, ensuring the highest quality of service delivery. Certified APH Assessors will help you benchmark organizational agile performance in six categories at three performance levels: Adopting, Transforming, and Mastering.
Want to see what our model looks like? Get a link to the model sampler!