Great Big Agile: An OS for Agile Leaders
Who this book is for:
- Organizations who want to be agile
- Organizations who are agile
- Consultants helping organizations be agile
What You’ll Learn
- Model the behaviors of a high-performance agile organization
- Benefit from lessons learned by other organizations that have succeeded with Big Agile
- Assess your level of agility with the Agile Performance Holarchy
- Apply the APH model to your business
- Understand the APH performance circles, holons, objectives, and actions
- Obtain certification for your company, organization, or agency
Agile Performance Holarchy®
The Agile Performance Holarchy® is a model for scaling, evaluating, and sustaining Great Agile. Learn more about the Agile Performance Holarchy.
- Leading: Demonstrate and encourage agile values while empowering self-organization.
- Crafting: Build great products while sustaining agility and integrity.
- Teaming: Establish a behavioral architecture for healthy self-organizing teams.
- Affirming: Support agile values, drive incremental improvements, and ensure high-quality products.
- Envisioning: Build strong partnerships with customers, and sustain an agile vision for product and service delivery.
- Providing: Provide an infrastructure for successful enterprise agility.
Interested in providing APH Assessments, Training, and Coaching solutions to your customers? Contact us about becoming an AgileCxO Transformation Partner.
Blogs, Podcasts, and Videos
Agile Leadership Podcast Interview with Chris Williams…
Welcome to a special edition of the Agile Leadership Podcast with Agilecxo.org. I’m your host, Jeff Dalton, ... Read More
What Makes the Scrum framework “Agile?”…
[Dear Readers, here is another cross-post from the fun I've been having over at Quora this year!] What ... Read More
When is NOT a good time to use Agile Methodologies?…
Question: When is it a BAD time to use Agile Methodologies? “Agile Methodology” is a pretty broad term, so ... Read More